• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Coffee Shop Meetup Saturday Sept 26th

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Hey Guys, organizing a coffee shop meetup saturday sept 26th.

We'll be meeting at the Tim Hortons at: 444 58 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2H 0P4
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/44...ved=0CBsQ8gEwAGoVChMIlsHr_tmLyAIViSmICh2hhQwr

Meeting time will be 10:00am. Do let me know if you can't make that time though, and we can sort something out to be sure no one is excluded if possible.

Bonus points if you bring something you've been working on, or something cool to show the group!

JW

Last edited:

Mphenley

Premium Member
I'll plan for it, but we'll have a new dog at that point, so I can't guarantee anything.

Also, the email worked great, and I think if you unsubscribe from "emails from administrators" or something like that, they should stop

Mphenley

Premium Member
I'm too used to the Royal "we" at home, dammit... I'll have a puppy after tomorrow, so I can't guarantee I'll be there... Grammar Nazi!

>_<

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Johnwa

Ultra Member
I should be able to make it. I've been repairing my plate tamper, I don't think I will bring it.

John

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Plate tamper plate tamper bring it to the donut shop.! Flatten some
Donuts.

I'll be there...

Hopefully will be able to make it. I actually have a current project I can bring. Parts and pieces of a 9 Cylinder Radial Engine.
Brian

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Awesome. Good to have everyone on board.

I'll find something to bring too. Bonus points win street cred. haha.

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Haha, I could ride in, would be awesome if we had a small group ride after?

Sent from my iPhone.

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
I'm up for a ride after. I'm bringing my bike. Ride to Bragg creek or black diamond. Possibly, I'm not picky

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Sure. Why don't we decide where to go on the day of? Then it's easier to take weather into account too?

Sent from my iPhone.

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Great to see everyone today!

And shout out to all the new faces, great to have everyone on board.

Hopefully we can organize a meetup at the local blacksmithing shop sometime soon.

I'm always open to other meet-up ideas too!

JW

Sent from my iPhone.