Clausing Lathe Free Victoria, BC

jorogi

Not sure if it's still available and I don't want it, just around the corner so to speak. If any one wants it I could pick it up and stow it till transport is arranged.

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
So I heard back from the current owner and I got it! Can’t believe it sat online for 11 hours without a taker. Would never have lasted that long on Marketplace.

I would like to thank the forum in general for making me aware of this - and @DavidR8 for not grabbing it before I had a chance. (like the $50 bandsaw and so many other amazing deals!)

I’ll send some more photos and a condition report once I have it in my possession.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
So I heard back from the current owner and I got it! Can’t believe it sat online for 11 hours without a taker. Would never have lasted that long on Marketplace.

I would like to thank the forum in general for making me aware of this - and @DavidR8 for not grabbing it before I had a chance. (like the $50 bandsaw and so many other amazing deals!)

I’ll send some more photos and a condition report once I have it in my possession.
That's awesome Tom. Let me know if you need assistance with load-in at this end.

Jswain

Joe

That's crazy it sat for free that long. Good on ya!

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
I was thinking of picking it up just so the flippers didn't get it.

When is the road trip?

Will you have time for coffee/lunch?

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I was thinking of picking it up just so the flippers didn't get it.

When is the road trip?

Will you have time for coffee/lunch?
Coffee would be awesome! I'm picking up at 11. If there's a coffee shop near there, maybe a 9:30 meet? And anyone else in the Victoria area that is interested is welcome to join us. I'll even treat everyone for coffee. Kinda last minute I know, but whoever can make it is welcome. @YotaBota would you have a coffee shop suggestion? Address is 840 hackamore, victoria