• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Clausing Lathe Free Victoria, BC

jorogi

Not sure if it's still available and I don't want it, just around the corner so to speak. If any one wants it I could pick it up and stow it till transport is arranged.

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
So I heard back from the current owner and I got it! Can’t believe it sat online for 11 hours without a taker. Would never have lasted that long on Marketplace.

I would like to thank the forum in general for making me aware of this - and @DavidR8 for not grabbing it before I had a chance. (like the $50 bandsaw and so many other amazing deals!)

I’ll send some more photos and a condition report once I have it in my possession.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
So I heard back from the current owner and I got it! Can’t believe it sat online for 11 hours without a taker. Would never have lasted that long on Marketplace.

I would like to thank the forum in general for making me aware of this - and @DavidR8 for not grabbing it before I had a chance. (like the $50 bandsaw and so many other amazing deals!)

I’ll send some more photos and a condition report once I have it in my possession.
That's awesome Tom. Let me know if you need assistance with load-in at this end.

Jswain

Joe

That's crazy it sat for free that long. Good on ya!

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
I was thinking of picking it up just so the flippers didn't get it.

When is the road trip?

Will you have time for coffee/lunch?

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I was thinking of picking it up just so the flippers didn't get it.

When is the road trip?

Will you have time for coffee/lunch?
Coffee would be awesome! I'm picking up at 11. If there's a coffee shop near there, maybe a 9:30 meet? And anyone else in the Victoria area that is interested is welcome to join us. I'll even treat everyone for coffee. Kinda last minute I know, but whoever can make it is welcome. @YotaBota would you have a coffee shop suggestion? Address is 840 hackamore, victoria