• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Carbide burrs?

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
It's going to be cold out that day, I'll try to have enough seating in the heated garage for tool testing, but wife's given the okay to come inside the house if too cold. lol

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
Also i will be streaming the event on facbook live starting at 3pm on sunday. Check the canadian hobby metalworkers facebook page on the day of to tune in. This way even if you can't make it out that day you can still watch and comment.

Jimbojones

re: streaming Sunday

Really? Don't recall that was part of the plan nor an agreement on such. It's Josh's place so he can do what he likes and if any remote members wants to tele-presence I'd be cool with that...but there's already too much oversight in the world and I don't think I want my private time...to be public.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Ah yeah Alex I kind of agree with Jim here. It just makes me uncomfortable. Maybe talk it over with us at the event and we can discuss it for next time? Sorry I'm not trying to be a party pooper...

Jimbojones

I've got to head out today to grab a few things; any gaps we need to fill on the potluck front? potato salad?