Yep. That's about it.Don't lick it, and you should be fine.
No mucus membrane exchanges. Don't inhale fumes, don't eat with dirty contaminated hands, wear PPE. Should be standard practice, but I know what chemcool tastes like, so.....Yep. That's about it.
Standard rules as apply to most shop work. Wash your hands, keep your fingers out of various orifices, don't smoke.
I dealt with a LOT of Beryllium Copper alloys, and had to deal with new supervisor, after new supervisor, that lost their minds over "Beryllium" without ever reading the actual MSDS sheet on the stuff.
The 'rules' for Be-Cu alloys were essentially, No smoke, No sparks, No food nearby. So, cleanliness, to avoing ingestion, and no welding or grinding, or similar hotwork. Pretty easy terms...
Your biggest hazard is dropping it on your foot!