1 1/2 8tpi 3 and 4 Jaw Threaded Chucks

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
All my chucks are 1 piece jaws, but I lust for a 6 jaw 2 piece chuck (he closes his eyes and dreams for a minute),

Perry

Ultra Member
With shipping to Calgary and tax the total is $236.25 Cad. per chuck.

If anyone is interested I will have a spare Bison 5" available Thursday.

turner

Ordered my 2pc 3 jaw this AM, thanks YotaBota, up until this point I had only dreamed of a Bison. I am looking forward to the challenge of getting this thing on my Rex Cut 1224.

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
To all, glad these are working out for you. If these things were TESLA's I'd have enough referral points to get a free one:cool:.

Kelly McLaughlin

If anyone is interested, I'm going to liquidate the 8" 4 jaw Kitagawa (made in Japan) from my Atlas, I have a 1 1/2 - 8 backing plate for it but I think it's too big for that spindle the chuck weighs in at just over 30 lbs I don't think it ever got used,(certainly not much) I disassembled it to clean and grease and there was virtually no swarf. I cannot find a reference to the model (9816) but the 8" plain back they make currently is almost 1800us so it should be of excellent quality It's tight and comes with a key (it can come with the backing plate if you're daring and unafraid : ). I'd rather trade for tooling than sell so if someone needs a good 4 jaw contact me and we'll see what we can put together. I'll send pics on request, there is a picture of it and the 5" three jaw in a thread on How much weight can a 1 1/2 - 8 spindle carry.

Perry

Ultra Member
If anyone is interested I have an extra one of the 5" Bison three jaw chucks from HH Roberts Machine. It is already in Calgary for $236.25 Cad. ($190 + Tax + Shipping)