Golem Pens
Michael
Looks like she'd need about 3" of distance...
Not at all, especially if he forms the dimple by mounting one of Mrs Golems stainless steel mixing bowls in the hole. Much uptown !Put a “dimple” in the wall.
I know, a bit red neck.
Given the requisite location for the dimple.... I will pass.
One of my most dreadful moments when machining was a direct result of a handwheel from my mill hanging over a bench edge. I was cutting an octagon barrel from a new barrel blank...everything was going perfect, 3 of the slabs done and in the middle of cutting the fourth...I hade a perfect job going when I stood up from my :watching my mill" chair beside the bench and my belt buckle hooked that hand wheel and gouged that cutter into that flat quicker than I could blink...did the emergency stop button thing but damage was already done...a deep gouge into the side of that brand new barrel blank. I thought I had totaly fcked that barrel but after the dust settled from throwing shit around the shop, I relized the gouge wasnt any deeper than a regular dovetail cut for a barrel sight...tho a very distasteful blemish in the presentation , the barrel is still safe to use.I guess I could move the lathe forward on the bench but then the handwheels would extend past the edge of the bench, which I don't love because I'll walk into them...
Hi Michael,
We used to have Fiber to the local box and then copper from there. I also got the phone line from the same source. When I contacted my provider to renew my internet, they said that I would have to have fiber to the house as the POTS was being discontinued.
It would have cost me around £200 plus the monthly fees just to get the internet and phone line back. I refused to be blackmailed into these extortionate fees just to get my internet back, and within hours of me refusing to agree to the new contract and fees, my connection was cut off and the phone line was disconnected. I wanted to keep my old phone number but it was back to the high costs.
The net result was I went with a mobile phone company and 4G internet, I now pay much less now than I was paying before, actually less than half ! OK, I no longer get 100 Mb plus more like 40 Mb, and for the cost of a relatively cheap smart phone have contact 24/7.
That should get the geriatrics going.....