I have an app on my phone called triangle calculator. Very simple and handy for a lot of the shop stuff I do.Yeah I'll need to figure out how to do the math on that.
I really need a phone holder, but if I'm reading this right I'm under .0005" TIR?
No it was Bambu PA-CF which is a PLA laced with carbon fibre. Both holes at each end had tree support and support filament so the support came off easily enough but instead of nicely round it wasn't Not sure why.jcdammeyer, was the hole you were boring that wasn’t accurate in delrin?

Nice shiny bench.... 😛Pro tip. Don't spill a whole jar of mineral oil across the bench. Gave me a good reason to clean things up at least? Still gotta deal with accessible tool storage.
Nice shiny bench. As in I agree with @140mower !Pro tip. Don't spill a whole jar of mineral oil across the bench. Gave me a good reason to clean things up at least? Still gotta deal with accessible tool storage.
Yep, you're right! Weekend project mayhaps (I'm still looking for the best affordable cutting fluid for my workflow)There’s your problem you need to leave the lid on it with a hole big enough for the brush or make a spill proof top.
View attachment 80138