Golem Pens
Michael
Tell that to tax season and the kids RSPs!It's only money........ yer young, lots of time to make more tomorrow. 😉 🙄
Tell that to tax season and the kids RSPs!It's only money........ yer young, lots of time to make more tomorrow. 😉 🙄
You cash in the kids RRSPs too. You're learning.Tell that to tax season and the kids RSPs!
Tell that to tax season and the kids RSPs!
RESPECT? We doing karaoke now?Did you mean RESP?
RESPECT? We doing karaoke now?
Alright I have some square-ish (most of it really is very far from square) stock I need to make round so it's probably time I pick up a 4 jaw. I'd rather not break the bank on this one, so I'm looking for recommendations for smaller 4 jaws for. 1-1/2 x 8 spindle.
Bonus points if it can use this style of jaw...
This does seem like one of the better/cheaper options, but shipping would hurt, and there's probably more I'm not finding! https://www.shars.com/6-4-jaw-independent-lathe-chuck-with-1-1-2-x-8-threaded-mounting-plate
Also if you have a couple of centers and a drive dog you could do it between centers.