Wait just one minute there........ what color was this whisker? 🙄There we go, that’s more better!
Do you have a small propane torch? A little heat might let the wd40 in a little deeper. I wouldn't get it too hot, but so it's uncomfortable to hold should be about right...Hallelugia we got there. On to the back gear. I do think I need to drill that pin out, it hasn't budged a mm.
You can try a crayon, with heat, tooDo you have a small propane torch? A little heat might let the wd40 in a little deeper. I wouldn't get it too hot, but so it's uncomfortable to hold should be about right...
I haven't tried that yet, so I forget about it. I have heard very good results from this. Kinka wish I hadn't eaten my last one. 🙄You can try a crayon, with heat, too
The blue ones taste like snozzberries 😀I haven't tried that yet, so I forget about it. I have heard very good results from this. Kinka wish I hadn't eaten my last one. 🙄
Why is Rocket J. Cat in jail?Golem, just for reference this white cat whisker In the dial indicator box is from our guy Rocket J. Cat (Rocky)...
To be clear i didn’t yank the whisker outa his snout, he left it in the feed bowl for me. ;-)
Wait! Is it Saturday night already?Lord only knows what would happen if you started yanking out my fur!