Golem Pens
Michael
Oh you mean "don't bully me, I like it"?
Your words..... not ours. 😛Oh you mean "don't bully me, I like it"?
Next time you get arrested, moan loudly when they cuff you. It really throws them offYou're one of them " stick and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me" types are ya?🙄
Nevermind...... too much information. 😛
Don't threaten me with a good time 😉
........ and he calls me a sh!t disturber..... 🙄Next time you get arrested, moan loudly when they cuff you. It really throws them off
Fun fact you can't call Canadian phone numbers from a USA jail 🙄
The offer is appreciated! Thankfully I had a duplicate bolt, just needed to look better 😉if it is a matter of a single end mill, it will cost me more to mail you one for free than for you to buy one from Amazon etc.
and if you are really worried, you can use a carbide blank - even without grinding _any_ edges. The square corners cut poorly, but can cut 😉
....... sheesh, with just a little bit of planning I am sure you would have started the first flat in the right place..... once that's done, the other three follow. I trust you have the proper left and right hand wrenches? One to tighten and the other for loosening and left hand threads........ 😉The offer is appreciated! Thankfully I had a duplicate bolt, just needed to look better 😉
Jeez Don, don't confuse the kid. 😀....... sheesh, with just a little bit of planning I am sure you would have started the first flat in the right place..... once that's done, the other three follow. I trust you have the proper left and right hand wrenches? One to tighten and the other for loosening and left hand threads........ 😉
I'm afraid to ask how you know that...Next time you get arrested, moan loudly when they cuff you. It really throws them off
Fun fact you can't call Canadian phone numbers from a USA jail 🙄
Two counts of trespassing, two counts of peacefully resisting arrest, a ticket for my trailer registration expiring in 1937, a trip to a cell overnight, truck impounded and this all took place Dec 22-24. Impound lot was closed by the time I got released and back to town, so had to get it the 24th. Had to call a bail bondsmen to call the office for me as I couldn't call anyone from the jail........ and he calls me a sh!t disturber..... 🙄
I trust there's a story in there somewhere, I also suspect that its telling will land him in the penalty box again. 😉😛
You drive a modified DeLorean don't you.a ticket for my trailer registration expiring in 1937
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!You drive a modified DeLorean don't you.
It’s the potholes we don’t need although it’s fun watching the people who have the low profile tires where the rims are an inch of the ground navigate around them.Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!
You Could always use a file to make the flats !Don't threaten me with a good time 😉
Lol..... yer welcome.Who decided these headstock gears should use 25/32" nuts!
It's the same as the tailstock then, no? I have quick change, so I don't play with that end too often......I'd buy one! And probably cut it down to size like the others I have! I've been using an adjustable wrench fine enough, but I prefer having the right tool set up beside the parts.