140mower
Don
It's a 1929 13" Series 0. It needs a little bit of tlc, but who doesn't? I am trying for a functioning prewar era machine shop. I have 2 shapers (currently on the injured reserve list),What a beaut that is though
a pair of operational lathes, and one in waiting, a cheap chinese knock off round column mill that I am currently destroying cutters with and a 1913 k&t horizontal 1a mill also laying in wait. And not to be out done by the other non working machines, is a 1903 LeBlonde tool and cutter grinders. Those are the main machines, then all the sordid sundries that go along with them.
Fair warning, if you're going to stay in this hobby, a small farm in cobble hill might be right up your alley. 🙄
All the above is in what was formally known as the carport, formally a single car one at that. Rumour has it that I might be building a new home for her car sooner than later....😕