• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Woo hoo! It's a cold snap!

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
@Susquatch ........ I hope you aren't taking any medication that can't be taken with alcohol......

I probably am but I don't know it yet and SWMBO hasn't noticed it yet either. There is this pile of 30 pills waiting for me at supper time every day. They can't ALL be good for me.

No worries though, I've been told that I'm a really ugly drunk so I don't drink. To be honest about it, that hasn't helped much. Either that or SWMBO has slipped a photo of this really ugly SOB under the glass in the mirror to try and keep me sober.

Best short naps are done sitting up on the couch, with the TV on. When anyone tries to change the channel, immediately wake up with a loud <snorkkk> sound, and say “hey, I’m watching that!”
Thats exactly what my father in law used to do. No one in the family could figure out how he did it!

little ol' e

Jus' a hobby guy
I did say "kinda"....... There's more than one reason why I don't live on the flat lands, and it's not just the complete feeling of loss and devastation I would feel while watching my dog run away from home for three days......:eek:

...... And guys I know how difficult it is for some of us, but can we please continue to lose focus here and stay off topic if possible..:p
Off topic.. Nah, jus' a little to the right.:p

I heard an old wives tale some time ago.... not sure if its true or had a good reason behind it. Anyway, It went something like this, anyone who fingers the eyes, stands over 6' tall with flat feet, should stay on the flats of the land.

Your pouch sounds like a good candidate for the new an improved " ankle bracelet "
If pouch takes a hard left out the door, you won't see him until your fingered left eye starts to feel better.

Off topic.. Nah, jus' a little to the right.:p

I heard an old wives tale some time ago.... not sure if its true or had a good reason behind it. Anyway, It went something like this, anyone who fingers the eyes, stands over 6' tall with flat feet, should stay on the flats of the land.

Your pouch sounds like a good candidate for the new an improved " ankle bracelet "
If pouch takes a hard left out the door, you won't see him until your fingered left eye starts to feel better.
Actually...... With my hight and wide stance and a little generosity from mother nature (think orchard ladder), I find myself quite well suited to mountain life....:rolleyes::p

Beautiful. Spring is coming!
I tell ya, when the sun doesn't come up until after 9:00 and disappears again just before noon during our shortest days, I can understand why ancient man built stone monuments to honor the sun..... I should be thankful though, half a mile down the road, and those people don't even get any sun for a couple months....

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
My fun yesterday in the frickken cold involved dragging in twin calves that were 10-14 days early. Had to bring in extra heat to the calving room. Mom was not happy with all the cats that gathered under the heat. A little boy and a girl, there will be some short ears for sure.