• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

WEN 123 Blocks - Sale

Upnorth

You guys should price out 2-4-6 blocks if you want to see expensive. I have a set of them in the shop and would like to buy two more sets. The 1-2-3 blocks are almost free by comparison. 2-4-6 blocks are very handy when you are calibrating CNC machines.

LenVW

Process Machinery Designer
Premium Member
Does that apply to in store purchases?
It is at the Mississauga store.
Apparently that is the price of starting up their billing software.

I have been there recently and tried to buy a little can of Tap Magic but it was only $18.
Luckily they had a sale on some Letter Drills which took me over the $25.

LenVW

Process Machinery Designer
Premium Member
You guys should price out 2-4-6 blocks if you want to see expensive. I have a set of them in the shop and would like to buy two more sets. The 1-2-3 blocks are almost free by comparison. 2-4-6 blocks are very handy when you are calibrating CNC machines.
Do you have a current price on a set of 2-4-6 blocks ?

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I bought the pair of 123 blocks from BB, wasn't real hard to find a few more things i needed to get to the free shipping level.