• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Welding Table $800 Victoria

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
Now this a welding table, you only need an acre of land for it. lol

110028350_934.jpg

16' car hauler, they can load but then it needs to be unloaded and my little tractor won't handle 2 tons.

could always have the waterjet guys take it down in size.
Once it's home, you have all the time in the world to problem solve. Waiting, means you won't have to worry about it. Wish I was closer.

PaulL

Technologist at Large
Premium Member
Dang. That wouldn't even fit my island shop. Well, not and be able to do anything else in the space.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Chain it to something solid, and drive away......

I would love to have something like that in my backyard just outside the shop door.

Me too. My shop is big enough but a 50k tractor would have to go outside. I'd rather put a pail of fluid film on a big huge work/weld table outside instead. My flatbed can handle it and I bet my tractor could too. But dragging it off is an option too.

I wonder if I could use that ferry to get it around the horn and up the St. Lawrence.......

jcdammeyer

John
Premium Member
I have no room which is why I bought the foldable one from Princess Auto. It served as an extra table when I was working on the engine. Now I can tidy up, fold it up and slide it into a corner again.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
If that thing was in Ontario it would already be in 2 pieces and maybe 4.