• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Wanted - Rotary Phase Converter

Geoff

Does anyone have a line on single to 3 phase converters?

Looking for 7.5 HP or in that range. I also need a 3 phase transformer (600v). I thought i would ask around before i go drop a pretty penny on new equipment.

kylemp

I've got a shop built 10hp. I gave someone first refusal on it but if he doesn't take it I can let you know. Unfortunately I don't have anot extra 600v transformer since mine is running my mill.. keep trolling kijiji for the transformer and you likely will find one. Just takes a bit of time to get one cheap.

Geoff

I've got a shop built 10hp. I gave someone first refusal on it but if he doesn't take it I can let you know. Unfortunately I don't have anot extra 600v transformer since mine is running my mill.. keep trolling kijiji for the transformer and you likely will find one. Just takes a bit of time to get one cheap.
Thanks for letting me know. please keep in touch about it as i have a machine that i need to get running within the next couple of weeks.

cheers!

kylemp

Thanks for letting me know. please keep in touch about it as i have a machine that i need to get running within the next couple of weeks.

cheers!
So my shop built converter is available. I should warn you - I built it into my 600v transformer and pulled it out of there so it requires an enclosure. If you want to put the time in I'll give you a good deal.. if you want a plug and play I could probably get an enclosure and put it all in there but it would take more time and money. Either way send me a message and we can talk about it