Wanted - Rotary Phase Converter

Geoff

Does anyone have a line on single to 3 phase converters?

Looking for 7.5 HP or in that range. I also need a 3 phase transformer (600v). I thought i would ask around before i go drop a pretty penny on new equipment.

kylemp

I've got a shop built 10hp. I gave someone first refusal on it but if he doesn't take it I can let you know. Unfortunately I don't have anot extra 600v transformer since mine is running my mill.. keep trolling kijiji for the transformer and you likely will find one. Just takes a bit of time to get one cheap.

Geoff

I've got a shop built 10hp. I gave someone first refusal on it but if he doesn't take it I can let you know. Unfortunately I don't have anot extra 600v transformer since mine is running my mill.. keep trolling kijiji for the transformer and you likely will find one. Just takes a bit of time to get one cheap.
Thanks for letting me know. please keep in touch about it as i have a machine that i need to get running within the next couple of weeks.

cheers!

kylemp

Thanks for letting me know. please keep in touch about it as i have a machine that i need to get running within the next couple of weeks.

cheers!
So my shop built converter is available. I should warn you - I built it into my 600v transformer and pulled it out of there so it requires an enclosure. If you want to put the time in I'll give you a good deal.. if you want a plug and play I could probably get an enclosure and put it all in there but it would take more time and money. Either way send me a message and we can talk about it