TorontoBuilder
Sapientia et Doctrina Stabilitas
I used to use excel daily, and I could whip up any graph with ease.
Sheets is a little different and I can't easily get the results I want. Although I was able to duplicate what I'd done by hand, but it took me 3 times longer.


So I kept looking, and found Virtual Graph Paper. But I think I saw it posted here before...
I think it would be easier to add labels with snipping tool... fast but clunky... hard to place data points.
I think I'll try to master sheets.

Sheets is a little different and I can't easily get the results I want. Although I was able to duplicate what I'd done by hand, but it took me 3 times longer.


So I kept looking, and found Virtual Graph Paper. But I think I saw it posted here before...
I think it would be easier to add labels with snipping tool... fast but clunky... hard to place data points.
I think I'll try to master sheets.



