Used tool shop in Hamilton

Sort of a kijiji find as they put several adds on kijiji for the store.
Place is called 689r right near Center mall.
Lots of old tools and such but actually a lot of machining stuff Gave it a quick look through today.

they’ve got bucket loads of carbide inserts TONS of end mills and taps, drills, lathe tooling. Also a bunch of name brand indicators and measuring tools.
Saw some P&W collets that might be the type used in old Bridgeport’s I just read about on here (maybe I don’t really know.)

had a Jacobs chuck that was damn near 4” across!!
I honestly think they got a kijiji add I missed a couple months back that was 1000$ and needed three adds for all the pics was a literal pick up truck load of tooling.

Sort of a kijiji find as they put several adds on kijiji for the store.
Place is called 689r right near Center mall.
Lots of old tools and such but actually a lot of machining stuff Gave it a quick look through today.

they’ve got bucket loads of carbide inserts TONS of end mills and taps, drills, lathe tooling. Also a bunch of name brand indicators and measuring tools.
Saw some P&W collets that might be the type used in old Bridgeport’s I just read about on here (maybe I don’t really know.)

had a Jacobs chuck that was damn near 4” across!!
I honestly think they got a kijiji add I missed a couple months back that was 1000$ and needed three adds for all the pics was a literal pick up truck load of tooling.

Years ago I used to visit that store quite often. Felt like being in a candy shop! But eventually I concluded I could find better deals elsewhere. Then the pandemic came and I stopped going there altogether. Worth the visit if you haven't seen it for sure.

Years ago I used to visit that store quite often. Felt like being in a candy shop! But eventually I concluded I could find better deals elsewhere.

For sure, it’s slightly better then a dirty pawn shop, and there’s a few things in there with a price tag that will give you a laugh!
I would never visit a place like that is it wasn’t for the machinist stuff. The tooling will bring me back when I need something.
I didn’t know it had been around that long.