• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

THIS FORUM ROCKS!!!

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Dispatch sent us a weather alert, from the place near Edmonton. You DO know that trucks have windows, right dispatch? We can see what the weathers doing just fine. Sheesh :D

Enjoy the silence, your bride sounds a little bossy :p
(kidding)

-33C in Edmonton tonight:eek: I assume your'e somewhere near Edmonton now?

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
You must have had fun yesterday in the wind and blowing snow. Lots of highways were closed, visibility varied from 50 yards to 1/4 mile till later afternoon. Fed the girls twice yesterday due to the crappy weather.

Chicken lights

Forum Pony Express Driver
@Chicken lights Where are you parked tonight and what's the game plan? Have a load lined up?
Outside Edmonton. Grabbing 25’ of freight in the morning, that takes me back to Ontario. Hopefully dispatch can fill out the rest.
Met @Everett today, he was kind enough to buy me a meal and show me his new shop space. Great guy! Took me to a tool liquidators, that was a trip in itself :D

I ordered a used locker for one of my drive axles today too, we’ll pick that up in Edmonton on the way through tomorrow

Does Edmonton have any nicknames?

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Outside Edmonton. Grabbing 25’ of freight in the morning, that takes me back to Ontario. Hopefully dispatch can fill out the rest.
Met @Everett today, he was kind enough to buy me a meal and show me his new shop space. Great guy! Took me to a tool liquidators, that was a trip in itself :D

I ordered a used locker for one of my drive axles today too, we’ll pick that up in Edmonton on the way through tomorrow

Does Edmonton have any nicknames?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_city_nicknames_and_slogans_in_Canada Edmonchuck is a real common one.

Did you deliver to Spruce Grove?

Chicken lights

Brent H

Ultra Member
Kama is awesome! Really nice and smooth to adjust. I think accurate to a second of a degree?

42ED49CF-3308-44C4-B6BD-0601CD0297A0.jpeg
Two knobs are for the fine adjustment - loosen both and you can rotate the adjustment out of the way. Tighten the lock one and the other will rotate the angle provided the lock is off.

The lock knob:
F6343641-197F-46AB-803E-FD8441B24C2E.jpeg

Adjustments:
D292020A-6529-493C-8C93-76452C38F699.jpeg
The bottom rotates as you want with tension springs to set the resistance.
556E5127-F1B3-4C6E-8E43-8C914BE6ABB3.jpeg
And the attachment plate is set for edge holder and drilled out 1/4” in the field for attaching hold downs etc

5A4500FC-F879-4542-8B86-7F578C34CE37.jpeg

Sexy!!

Attachments

• 7E755030-9D8D-41C7-922B-0E9394F46F39.jpeg
    7E755030-9D8D-41C7-922B-0E9394F46F39.jpeg
    374 KB · Views: 0

Chicken lights

@Chicken lights made me chuckle to myself as a young buck growing up in Stoney Creek, Hamilton we always referred to Toronto as hog town. Have no idea where or how that name started.

I'm sure there was or is a name for Hamilton as well. LOL
Toronto is usually called the big smoke

Hamilton is either the hammer, or the dirty hammer

Edit: Craig beat me to it

Chicken lights

@Chicken lights Where abouts are you now? What's the load?
Still near Edmonton :D

I have tarps, a differential and 9 tires on the wagon so far

For all you guys that ask about moving heavy stuff, Manitoulin quoted me $120 to move the diff from North Bay to Kitchener, about 400 kilometres. Now mind you that’s me taking it to their terminal and me having a forklift on the other end set up, not something most homeowners can arrange. But still I would consider that cheap

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
Toronto is usually called the big smoke

Hamilton is either the hammer, or the dirty hammer

Edit: Craig beat me to it

I'm going to run with Steeltown, the steel plants are no longer as dirty as they once were. Thank goodness we grew up 8 miles east (towards Niagara Falls) from their dirty smelters. Also remember back when the plants were running full bore and they dumped furnace slag into Hamilton harbor. One could hear a muffled bang followed by an orange glow in the night sky. The steel company reclaimed many an acre from the harbor that way.

For me those were the good old days. Just saying!

Last edited:

Darren

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Kama is awesome! Really nice and smooth to adjust. I think accurate to a second of a degree?

View attachment 20111
Two knobs are for the fine adjustment - loosen both and you can rotate the adjustment out of the way. Tighten the lock one and the other will rotate the angle provided the lock is off.

The lock knob:
View attachment 20113

Adjustments:
View attachment 20112
The bottom rotates as you want with tension springs to set the resistance.
View attachment 20114
And the attachment plate is set for edge holder and drilled out 1/4” in the field for attaching hold downs etc

View attachment 20115

Sexy!!
Pure sex man....so jealous