• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

THIS FORUM ROCKS!!!

Chicken lights

Forum Pony Express Driver
@Chicken lights You back in Ont now? Did dispatch find you something to haul east?

How was the rally?
Yes over by Ignace ON. We filled out the rest of the trailer with 6 skids. That was NOT fun to tarp in -38 degree weather.

I never did find anymore about the Winnipeg rally. The rest of them are still heading for ottawa.

It’s so GD cold out the INSIDE of the truck glass is frosting up. Trying to drive in the dark and scrape frost with a credit card is not my idea of fun

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
It’s so GD cold out the INSIDE of the truck glass is frosting up. Trying to drive in the dark and scrape frost with a credit card is not my idea of fun

You prolly know this already but one way to cut down on the frost on the windshield is to avoid getting any snow or wet clothing into the cab. Knock those boots off as well as you possibly can. Sometimes cracking a window to let that dry air in can help too!

Always easier to say than do.

eotrfish

Super User
Anyone remember these??
Stearns%2B2.JPG