• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

RF45 too good to be true!

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Looks like Honda EU2000's are on sale for $59;-)

I have a real Honda EU2000 that I did get on sale but no where near $59. I love that generator. It sips fuel, is so quiet, and you can carry it easily. It won't power a house, but it will run a sump pump, or fridge, or freezer, and a few lights. It's also perfect for use with a travel trailer in camps with no service.

Mcgyver

Ultra Member
Nice way to borrow some money interest free for a while. I wonder what their float is?

Its how Costco and Price Club (when there was such a thing) supposedly made their money, but that is billions.

A $500 mill for lets max it out 60 days? Maybe $3 a mill income from the float? Does not seem worth the admin effort, postage, packaging etc. Not like they sell a million of them.

I don't get it. Is it as simple as hoping a good percentage don't bother or forget to file the claim? As a scam it doesn't add up for me, emails about splitting the $10MM in Nigeria would seem a far easier path to riches

Last edited: