A week or two ago I noticed my door key was starting to crack. No panic I have a spare hidden, sure enough it finally broke. So I stole my spare key. I said to myself, YOU NEED TO CUT A NEW SPARE. I actually don't know where to get keys cut in the USA but that's in venereal.
I was hustling to get across the border today to make my delivery, got empty, needed fuel and more importantly a bathroom. Started splashing fuel, ran inside to find a urinal, came back out, doors locked, no keys. Check one pocket, one lonely dime, other pocket just a pocket knife. Had my wallet and jacket. No phone. Trucks running. Trucks at the fuel island blocking a lane. Run inside and borrow their phone and call a tow truck
View attachment 74326
For the love of all that's holy someone remind me to hide that again tomorrow
🙄