• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

R8 Collet Set or R8-ER32 Collet Set

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Well..... I'm going to give this a go....

AliExpress, $60cdn, 15pc ER20 collet set (metric, 1-13mm in 1mm increments and a few 0.5 sizes), R8-ER20 chuck holder and MT2-ER20 chuck holder. Shipped via EPacket with an ETD of 15-30 days. Suppose to ship within 10 days from the same seller.

To be continued...….

Last edited:

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
I didn't realize we had used some ER16? I thought it was all done with ER32. After using them it occurred to me that they seemed to be the way to go rather than messing with the draw bar for every tool change.

Red neck power drawbar - cheap and works fast. If I blow up the threads I’ll just make another one.

Attachments

• 8F1BF607-FEF5-402D-BBBF-0588D1BA7841.jpeg
    8F1BF607-FEF5-402D-BBBF-0588D1BA7841.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 0

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Progress.... might make their 15-26 day delivery claim yet:p

1599851833597.png

Last edited:

Everett

Super User
@Janger Wow, I'm so out of it and far behind in the content here, lol . . . I blame it on toddler, infant, work, wife, and outside family needing stuff . . . For what it's worth it's great to know great minds think alike as I've used my Ryobi 1/4" impact power drawbar since I got my first mill a few years ago! As long as one has ceiling/garage door clearance they work well.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Ordered on the 4th, delivered on the 18th, so not bad at all. This EPacket thing appears to be a good delivery option.