• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Please help me to choose a lathe for my project

Hi Maxim, Perry in Calgary. I missed this thread. Sorry, late to the game. Don't forget about Grizzly Tools in Bellingham, Washington. The Canadian exchange rate might not be in our favor right now....but they have some good stuff. I picked up my mill from there about 10 years ago. Short drive for you.
Thanks, but too late.) We had an awesome trip through the Rockies, visited lake Louise. It was a huge bonus for us.

Thanks, but too late.) We had an awesome trip through the Rockies, visited lake Louise. It was a huge bonus for us.
Nothing beats a nice road trip through the mountains. Especially in the fall. I use to work in Vancouver. 4 days there and back here to Calgary for 4 days off. I flew most of the time, but did switch out vehicles a number of times. Shorter than commuting to Toronto for work. :)

Back