Pair Of Double Machine Vises $300 Surrey BC

Now that’s a deal! I wish I lived closer.
.....you sure about that? I lived in Surrey for a couple years, and wouldn't wish that on anybody. My apologies to anyone living there, just hard to take a boy out of the country and stick him in the 'burbs and have him fit in......:rolleyes:

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
.....you sure about that? I lived in Surrey for a couple years, and wouldn't wish that on anybody. My apologies to anyone living there, just hard to take a boy out of the country and stick him in the 'burbs and have him fit in......:rolleyes:
I’d go buy them but they’re too big for my mill.

Dissenting opinion: I was born in Creston, lived in Ashcroft, 100 Mile, and Port Alberni before my family moved to Vancouver when I was 15. Not a farm boy, but certainly qualify as small town bred. Lived from 88 to 2010 in Cloverdale district in Surrey, very small-townish, and my son and his family still live there. Most of Surrey is a dump, but there are pockets of greatness.

trevj

Ultra Member
I'm with you!

Maybe we can ride-share when it's time to dive down the Fraser Valley to blow the bridges, to keep the coast population from reaching inland, after the big shaker liquifies the area! :)