• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Pair Of Double Machine Vises $300 Surrey BC

Now that’s a deal! I wish I lived closer.
.....you sure about that? I lived in Surrey for a couple years, and wouldn't wish that on anybody. My apologies to anyone living there, just hard to take a boy out of the country and stick him in the 'burbs and have him fit in......:rolleyes:

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
.....you sure about that? I lived in Surrey for a couple years, and wouldn't wish that on anybody. My apologies to anyone living there, just hard to take a boy out of the country and stick him in the 'burbs and have him fit in......:rolleyes:
I’d go buy them but they’re too big for my mill.

Dissenting opinion: I was born in Creston, lived in Ashcroft, 100 Mile, and Port Alberni before my family moved to Vancouver when I was 15. Not a farm boy, but certainly qualify as small town bred. Lived from 88 to 2010 in Cloverdale district in Surrey, very small-townish, and my son and his family still live there. Most of Surrey is a dump, but there are pockets of greatness.

trevj

Ultra Member
I'm with you!

Maybe we can ride-share when it's time to dive down the Fraser Valley to blow the bridges, to keep the coast population from reaching inland, after the big shaker liquifies the area! :)