• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Our first big step towards even more exciting next steps. (Group Courses, Group Metal Buys, etc.)

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
AFAIK there is no KMS discount. Stuff you buy at KMS simply supports the group financially - at least that is what I was told by the store - around 2 years ago or so.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
the store has no idea what they are talking about. they don't help us. I've never gotten a discount beyond the "are you a member" regular price discount.

MecGen

I just filled out the survey... it's still up and working so I figured I should fill it out, even in 2020

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Swharfin'

Out to pasture Red Seal Millwright
Done shamed into it sigh lol don't usually take them but deemed it a just cause.

StevSmar

(Steven)
Premium Member
I just did the survey too…. before realizing this was almost from the PC epoch
(Pre Covid…, not Progressive Conservatives…)

darrin1200

Darrin
I just filled it out. It may be interesting if everyone refilled out the survey, and compare the results from the initial survey.

LenVW

Process Machinery Designer
Premium Member
I did the survey last week.

Gathering data relative to the members is a key way of assisting and making educational materials available to the group.

This exercise takes time for results and actions to be formulated that will benefit us all.