On using walkers

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
As a dude who just very recently became very dependent on a walker....are you boys making fun of us old bastards LOL
Can't speak for others, but in my case I am easing myself into the mindset that I will likely require a walker earlier than others. I want to be like my elderly aunt, who embraced every medical and mobility challenge with gusto and just kept going. My pride has a ways to go yet; I just hope I grow up enough in time to find dignity in old age.

deleted_user

Super User
As a dude who just very recently became very dependent on a walker....are you boys making fun of us old bastards LOL
apparently ableism is funny.

well it is sometimes.

I have never had to use a walker, but I've had to use a cane repeatedly for extended times, and well as one of those chairs for the bath. My new retirement goal is to have a spa like master bath, with a bench seat built right into the shower... with hydronic heating.
8dba14f2658e003be88e9d31062da172.jpg

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
apparently ableism is funny.

well it is sometimes.

I have never had to use a walker, but I've had to use a cane repeatedly for extended times, and well as one of those chairs for the bath. My new retirement goal is to have a spa like master bath, with a bench seat built right into the shower... with hydronic heating.
8dba14f2658e003be88e9d31062da172.jpg
Man that shower is nicer than than my house. Just missing a draft beer tap though. Likely an oversight.