• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Newbie in Lillooet BC.

historicalarms

Ultra Member
Ha Ha remembering a radio broadcast from the CB days...radion announcer ask the nice lady who had called into his call-in show what her CB handle was...she cheerfully replied "Brick"....and what is your husbands, again she loudly & cheerfully replied "Bricklayer"....end of call...

historicalarms

Ultra Member
It comes from a 1973 John Deere 140 garden tractor. I started using the name when we first got the internet, figure if I change my handle now I won't remember who I am. :eek:
Do you want another?? Its here just for the pick-up...You could start a "needed repair collection same as your old lathe group...LOL

There's a 112 right beside it you could pick up at the same time....go wild.

........ I think I am down to 3 jd 110's now, since I traded off the one with the loader, so, you know, there might be room.... Lol

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
Hope your AC is working well these days, the cool basement might good place to be for the next few days.
And welcome from the island.
About seven years ago we did the Lillooet/Pemberton highway in a 26' motorhome, the other half was not impressed but it did make an impression. lol

Hope your AC is working well these days, the cool basement might good place to be for the next few days.
And welcome from the island.
About seven years ago we did the Lillooet/Pemberton highway in a 26' motorhome, the other half was not impressed but it did make an impression. lol
Thanks for the welcome. Just came back inside, definitely getting up to forging temperature out there, just need a big magnifying glass....;) I spent many years driving a plow truck up that road between Lillooet and blowdown creek (1/2 way to Pemberton). Don't know how many thousands of times I have been up there, it is still one of my favorite drives.