• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

New Content Ratings (Like, Angry, etc.)

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Added some new content rating icons beyond just the standard "Like" to give us some more feedback.

This tool also lends itself to rating posts overall, which I am looking into with regard to Tool Reviews, etc. too. (@CalgaryPT)

Hover your mouse over the like button to see more options.

See:
ratings.png

JW

Last edited:

Tom O

Ultra Member
Hmm need one of Sheldon Cooper off the Big Bang with his Hulk hands on he did the Hulk sad thing.

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
This may in fact be too much fun. Introverts like me struggle enough with Like and Dislike.

That being said, I do like the idea of a sad emoji for project mistakes. For some reason I enjoy talking about these more than successes.

Thanks Josh!

(What if I want to dislike my own post????? Coding for that will crash a server somewhere I'm sure ;) )