• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Need help to find it

Ironman

Ultra Member
Ok, thanks for the link. I went there, that is US site, and US dollars, the shipping would kill me.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Ok, thanks for the link. I went there, that is US site, and US dollars, the shipping would kill me.
It's the same on the Canadian mopar site but in Canadian dollars and delivery in Canada. The number I gave you in my PM is the Canadian price.

Basically, a Canadian Chrysler dealer gets the part from the US just like a third of the rest of the product line. If you go to a Canadian dealer, you will get the Canadian price of $952 bucks.

T34AG

The car-parts site is a great resource. It located grills from Kelowna to Prince Edward Island.
I'm waiting for monday to order one for $150 from Regina
Yep . I just got a complete low miles engine assembly (40k) for my vehicle for $1200 CDN plus shipping . I’m always surprised how many people don’t know about it

Ironman

Ultra Member
Well, I got it.
I tried to keep it in country so spent a week talking to Regina, and listening to excuses as to them being busy. Went to a BC wrecker and spent another week with the same canned excuses and how they had to take it off and send me a picture. On day 6 Friday I told them now or never, and they sold it to me, and it arrived by Purolator for 66 bucks freight yesterday. A full 1/3rd of the grill was hanging out of the box and held in with tape and yet strangely it was not smashed. Puro is a sub-company of the post office so I expected harsh prices and damage but this turned out well. I may use Purolator again.
Now another job is on the list, make a grill support and mount it.
Thanks to all who added ideas and sources. Car-parts.com was great.