Need help to find it

Ironman

Ultra Member
The last fall and winter I have been working on a new truck for a old veteran friend of mine. He has no money and guards his pennies well. So the truck is ready to except it needs a grill, never had one when he got it. It is a 2008 Dodge Dakota 4x4 crew cab. I have looked all over Canada and US and they will list the grill and say out of stock, or not available. Grills from 2000 to 2007 are plentiful and cheap and won't fit.
Dodge did a body style change in 2008 to 2011.
If anyone knows where I could find a complete grill and maybe a bumper skin, I would appreciate it. The bumper skin he can live without, the grill not so much.

Last edited:

John Conroy

Premium Member
I don't know if you tried any auto wrecker searches but these guys have found parts for me in the past and have an online search form you can fill out.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I was on there yesterday, SSDD

There is one in stock at a local dealer here. If I buy it for you, will you pay for it plus shipping to you? No idea what that amount would be till I actually do it. Basically, the risk would be yours. I don't want to get stuck for it, but I am willing to help.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Also, I am in the process of opening a business account at Purolator and I am expecting a very significant discount. Again, no promises.

Ironman

Ultra Member
Also, I am in the process of opening a business account at Purolator and I am expecting a very significant discount. Again, no promises.
Find out what it costs and I'm ready to say yes, but as it's not my money I have to pass it by Bob. I sure appreciate your offer. Thanks

Ironman

Ultra Member
Sasquatch, I just spoke to buddy Bob, and he said go, get it here asap. I'm assuming it is in the 475 rang and told him it would be that plus shipping.
Thanks for going the extra mile for me.
PM your email and I will send money.

Last edited:

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Sasquatch, I just spoke to buddy Bob, and he said go, get it here asap. I'm assuming it is in the 475 rang and told him it would be that plus shipping.
Thanks for going the extra mile for me.
PM your email and I will send money.

PM me the mailing address and I'll try to ship directly to you.

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Save your buddy some money get him a telsa grill great in the winter, be the talk of the town;).

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
As @Ironman already knows, my line fell apart at the seams. They are available but are almost a grand for a new one.

But I'm thinking, how about a body repair shop? They often have suppliers for such things.

Also I think Napa has a body repair division. Who knows.....

JustaDB

Ultra Member
My goto for new offshore auto parts is Rock Auto. They have decent prices & great shipping rates from stateside. Unfortunately, they are out of stock as well:

That said, may be worth leaving contact info.

Ironman

Ultra Member
My goto for new offshore auto parts is Rock Auto. They have decent prices & great shipping rates from stateside. Unfortunately, they are out of stock as well:

That said, may be worth leaving contact info.
Already done that, they will email if the get one

@T34AG, that was was a good idea. They have a used one for $100

Last edited by a moderator: