Multifix Tool Holders

Hacker

Super User
I hadn't seen them before. I have the B size so always on the lookout for Multifix tool holders. You can buy new from Create for that price.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I can see that set made in China sells for over 300 with tool post - so without about 300 at most for all 6. Brand new swiss made again with tool post for 1200 - maybe you can get cheaper. So I would say fair price would be around $300 - or $50 each.

I can judge based on how much new Aloris sells and for how much used one sells on eBay.

Hacker

Super User
From what I have seen the Chinese ones are less then 100 CDN with shipping and from the reviews I have seen they are decent. I am a home gamer and have a hard time justifying the purchasing the PeWe Tools holder and that is why I am on the lookout for used ones. I agree with your valuation of them.

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
If these are offshore, even Taiwanese, they are going for new price. If they are old , genuine "Multifix" branded ones, then they are a bargain. They went for $300 each when Multifix was still in business.

There are German amde Multifix clones that are about half the price of the Swiss ones (ref: Gotteswinter)

If you look carefully, these are the swiss made ones, so they are worth if if you have an E sized toolpost.