• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Multifix Tool Holders

Hacker

Super User
I hadn't seen them before. I have the B size so always on the lookout for Multifix tool holders. You can buy new from Create for that price.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I can see that set made in China sells for over 300 with tool post - so without about 300 at most for all 6. Brand new swiss made again with tool post for 1200 - maybe you can get cheaper. So I would say fair price would be around $300 - or $50 each.

I can judge based on how much new Aloris sells and for how much used one sells on eBay.

Hacker

Super User
From what I have seen the Chinese ones are less then 100 CDN with shipping and from the reviews I have seen they are decent. I am a home gamer and have a hard time justifying the purchasing the PeWe Tools holder and that is why I am on the lookout for used ones. I agree with your valuation of them.

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
If these are offshore, even Taiwanese, they are going for new price. If they are old , genuine "Multifix" branded ones, then they are a bargain. They went for $300 each when Multifix was still in business.

There are German amde Multifix clones that are about half the price of the Swiss ones (ref: Gotteswinter)

If you look carefully, these are the swiss made ones, so they are worth if if you have an E sized toolpost.