• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

MrWhoopee Here

MrWhoopee

Thanks for letting me join, I wasn't sure if I had to be Canadian. I found my way here on the recommendation of @mmcmdl.

I am a retired machinist/job shop owner, originally from the San Joaquin valley of California. I now live in the mountains of north-eastern California. I have a small home shop, consisting of a South Bend Heavy 10L and Kent vertical mill (BP clone), along with various stock cutting and welding equipment. Machining was my second career but always my first love. I was a machinist at heart long before I even knew what that was. I was over 40 before I could build a wooden gate that would open in the winter.

Everybody loves pictures......

WP_20190613_13_31_35_Pro.jpg
20211218_193757.jpg

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome from Ontario Farm Country sir!

I did the Rubicon in the high Sierras once. Trip of a lifetime for me.

I still remember the bus driver asking if we knew what the red markers were along the highway. I guessed they couldn't be snow markers cuz they were too short. He didn't ask us about anything else. :D

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
A hearty welcome from Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan enjoy your visits. The province of Saskatchewan borders with Montana & North Dekota.