• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Mid Vancouver Island members

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
SHOOT! Sunday is my busiest day off the week.

Just to make me feel even worse - where was it located?

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Vancouver Island Hobby Metal Workers - Can we figure out a time to get together somewhere on the southern half of the Island? I'd love to meet you guys in person. I'm up in Campbell River, so likely I would have the furthest to drive, but I'm OK with that. I'm also OK with picking up others on the way past.

Please respond I you would be interested in a meet up one Saturday in September? I will make myself available ANY Saturday except the 9th (out of town) Do we have a suggestion for a date and location? Again, I'm open. (how about Princess Auto in Langford? ;o) )

Any other interest?

jcdammeyer

John
Premium Member
Vancouver Island Hobby Metal Workers - Can we figure out a time to get together somewhere on the southern half of the Island? I'd love to meet you guys in person. I'm up in Campbell River, so likely I would have the furthest to drive, but I'm OK with that. I'm also OK with picking up others on the way past.

Please respond I you would be interested in a meet up one Saturday in September? I will make myself available ANY Saturday except the 9th (out of town) Do we have a suggestion for a date and location? Again, I'm open. (how about Princess Auto in Langford? ;o) )

Any other interest?
How many of us are there? I can think of 6 just in the greater Victoria area.

jcdammeyer

John
Premium Member
Just trying to think of an ideal venue. There used to be the Maker's group at Camosun College that have a large space but I don't belong. Lee Valley tools has that room where they used to give classes and is now mostly filled with surplus stuff the last I checked.

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I would agree: It would be most central just north of the Malahat.

I could likely get us a church basement in Duncan if there are no better options.