Mid Vancouver Island members

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
SHOOT! Sunday is my busiest day off the week.

Just to make me feel even worse - where was it located?

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Vancouver Island Hobby Metal Workers - Can we figure out a time to get together somewhere on the southern half of the Island? I'd love to meet you guys in person. I'm up in Campbell River, so likely I would have the furthest to drive, but I'm OK with that. I'm also OK with picking up others on the way past.

Please respond I you would be interested in a meet up one Saturday in September? I will make myself available ANY Saturday except the 9th (out of town) Do we have a suggestion for a date and location? Again, I'm open. (how about Princess Auto in Langford? ;o) )

Any other interest?

jcdammeyer

John
Premium Member
Vancouver Island Hobby Metal Workers - Can we figure out a time to get together somewhere on the southern half of the Island? I'd love to meet you guys in person. I'm up in Campbell River, so likely I would have the furthest to drive, but I'm OK with that. I'm also OK with picking up others on the way past.

Please respond I you would be interested in a meet up one Saturday in September? I will make myself available ANY Saturday except the 9th (out of town) Do we have a suggestion for a date and location? Again, I'm open. (how about Princess Auto in Langford? ;o) )

Any other interest?
How many of us are there? I can think of 6 just in the greater Victoria area.

jcdammeyer

John
Premium Member
Just trying to think of an ideal venue. There used to be the Maker's group at Camosun College that have a large space but I don't belong. Lee Valley tools has that room where they used to give classes and is now mostly filled with surplus stuff the last I checked.

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I would agree: It would be most central just north of the Malahat.

I could likely get us a church basement in Duncan if there are no better options.