• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Metal mill

Shoprat

Small 110/220 volt mill. Nice and smooth little machine to get somebody going. Easy load onto a trailer. Heavy little bugger. $2500.

Attachments

• E929FCBE-CCB9-4C92-8E60-87BE0B003EA3.jpeg
    E929FCBE-CCB9-4C92-8E60-87BE0B003EA3.jpeg
    384.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 40C4EC31-61DD-4117-AD77-DAEB93A06C15.jpeg
    40C4EC31-61DD-4117-AD77-DAEB93A06C15.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 1E793C24-40DC-49D9-B2D0-4E6A9E7A90E1.jpeg
    1E793C24-40DC-49D9-B2D0-4E6A9E7A90E1.jpeg
    407.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 1EF52C85-FDEE-483E-8FF3-36C24A2D942C.jpeg
    1EF52C85-FDEE-483E-8FF3-36C24A2D942C.jpeg
    406.4 KB · Views: 155
Nice mill but sorry, vise stays behind. Trying to figure out the brand of the vise .says made in Canada

His CEO nixed the idea of expansion. We all know that feeling!!!!

sigh, doesn't he know its easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission? :)

Last night, I came home with an Inca jointer planer. Probably considered a joke if you've got full sized stuff, but it fits in my extremely limited remaining space and has the whole Swiss quality thing going.

I was slightly nervous about the boss's reaction to bringing yet another machine home, so I chose the obvious solution .....I just didn't tell her! I had to borrow a friends truck to fit the stand. Coming home in a vehicle other than my car should have been seen as an impediment to stealth mode, but it was dark, so full of hope I crossed my fingers and did the deed.

I get in under the cover of darkness, but she had good intel. Walking in the door I hear "whats that in the driveway". Uh-oh....thinking its the planer stand in the truck she's spied. "Whot?" says I. "Who's truck is that?" she asks. I sense an escape route, might I survive to acquire again? "Oh its Ron's, I needed to bring a planer home and he loaned it to me". "Wow" she says, "Ron never loans anyone his truck"

Mission accomplished!

Last edited:
Where's the guy in Kelowna who's looking for a mill?
Right here...and my CEO says McGyver is a lucky man lmao
If by some grace of the gods...the windfall I'm waiting for lands...Shoprat...I'll give ya a call...but don't hold it for me either lol
that being said...if you need a place to store it ;)
I got a buddy with a car hauler, equipped with a winch...wouldn't take long to collect it

sigh, doesn't he know its easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission? :)

Last night, I came home with an Inca jointer planer. Probably considered a joke if you've got full sized stuff, but it fits in my extremely limited remaining space and has the whole Swiss quality thing going.

I was slightly nervous about the boss's reaction to bringing yet another machine home, so I chose the obvious solution .....I just didn't tell her! I had to borrow a friends truck to fit the stand. Coming home in a vehicle other than my car should have been seen as an impediment to stealth mode, but it was dark, so full of hope I crossed my fingers and did the deed.

I get in under the cover of darkness, but she had good intel. Walking in the door I hear "whats that in the driveway". Uh-oh....thinking its the planer stand in the truck she's spied. "Whot?" says I. "Who's truck is that?" she asks. I sense an escape route, might I survive to acquire again? "Oh its Ron's, I needed to bring a planer home and he loaned it to me". "Wow" she says, "Ron never loans anyone his truck"

Mission accomplished!
Back in the day that I attended every gun auction in the area for fear of "missing that bucket list unbeatable deal on a model of some otherwise unattainable jewel". I would invariably come home with something else...or two or an arm full. No mater how many followed me home, standard procedure was to througth my hat in the door first....if it came back out at me all chewed to hell , as it always did, it was time to cut & hide everything for a few days!!

Every once in a while she'll poke her head out into the shop when I'm working to chat, and will point at something and say "have you always had that?" Yup, been here forever.....

She always knows I brought something home when I go back to the barn first instead of the driveway. A few times it's been to get the trailer and head back out, and shortly afterwards I'll get a text asking "what did you buy?" lol. She doesn't care one bit, but then I've always been the beg for forgiveness kind of guy. No more boats though. She's pretty firm on that......

Back