• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Machining Help!

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
This forum
Books
YouTube
Watching/doing
Classes (tech schools)

What is your next question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
Haha re-read my post, It came off as abrupt, was actually trying to be sincere , is there a specific area of machining metal you have an interest in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Haha re-read my post, It came off as abrupt, was actually trying to be sincere , is there a specific area of machining metal you have an interest in?

Well I was about to answer very similarly... might come across as abrupt but nothing wrong with getting to the point!

There a lot of knowledge and willingness to help here so don't be afraid to follow through with your inquiry.

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
NGrimberg, you could do worse than viewing all the course videos produced by the Youtube creator "THATLAZYMACHINIST" In the video below he describes his FREE course in machining:

I hope this helps!

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
Your third option 'the tool and die guy' has hundreds ov videos on his for-pay site. Reviews on it are very good.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
OK I was wondering about that. People I follow have made reference to him but I was only looking at his YouTube vids which seemed pretty sparse. Maybe I didn't read the fine print & that was the re-direct teaser.

This is his paid site, right? Looks like a promo discount. Hmmm...
http://www.thetoolanddieguy.com/membership/

Attachments

• SNAG-12-18-2018 0002.jpg
    SNAG-12-18-2018 0002.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 0