• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Looking for a mill. Thanks in advance:)

Nesh559

Hey yall, I'm looking for a mill for my new home shop. Preferably a bench top style mill but hit me up with whatever you have for sale. I'm located in Bc but I'm willing to travel or ship the right unit across Canada. Thanks!

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
There's a 6x26 craftex cx602 on kijiji on calagary right now

But i personally think its overpriced by quite a bit

Last edited:

historicalarms

Ultra Member
Pending a deal I have that I wont know the outcome until Tuesday, I may have a #30 mill-drill for sale...in "Plug'n'play" condition.

Nesh559

There's a 6x26 craftex cx602 on kijiji on calagary right now

But i personally think its overpriced by quite a bit
Yeah I saw that one the other day. Definitely I think the guy is asking a little bit too much. Nice machine though

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
Yes possibly

The reason why I asked is that:

The basement guys tend to push the prices of the smaller bench mills up a bit - or shall I say it that the demand is there, and so they don't lose value like the bigger industrial ones do.

I've picked up 3 full sized mills in the past 6 years, the biggest at 4K, then the other 2 at 2K each. Better value for the functionality, but you need the ground level space for them. (MrPete222 and my friend Bert both moved a full sized mill to a basement, but I wouldn't).

historicalarms

Ultra Member
The fellow that was # 1 in line decided to purchase the mill I wanted so I guess I have to keep mine for the time being....It would have been a nice up-grade in a couple of sense's but wasn't to be I guess.