• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Lathe, Milling Machine and Tooling for sale

4Jawbilly

Howdy
Meet this Guy at Princess Auto in Prince George. Says he inherited a bunch of Stuff including a Lathe, Milling Machine and a bunch of Tooling. Did sent me some pictures, looks interesting. His Phone number is 1 250 699 2422 his location is Burns Lake BC. Seems to be a nice Guy.

Cheers

4Jawbilly

Dont know how to post pictures but as you can see I includet his phone number. Perhaps you have the time and can give him a quick call and get him to post the pictures I am sure he appreciates the opportunity as he wants to get rid of his stuff. Myself I am still up north up and only have a chepo cell phone with me, have to pay for each minute.
Thanks - 4J