• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Just joined

GaryE

Welcome from Prince Edward County, Ontario!! Looks like you have a well equipped shop. Do you have a specific something that you restore, or do you have multiple and varied restoration interests like I do? :)

Luckykid

Barry
Welcome from Prince Edward County, Ontario!! Looks like you have a well equipped shop. Do you have a specific something that you restore, or do you have multiple and varied restoration interests like I do? :)
Thanks from Victoria, BC. I do lots of different things. I have helped with friends' auto and motorcycle restorations and made specialized tools for myself. For example, I have made several sets of 1934 Ford pickup spare tire side mounts. Every project teaches you something new. That's the fun of it.

GaryE

Thanks from Victoria, BC. I do lots of different things. I have helped with friends' auto and motorcycle restorations and made specialized tools for myself. For example, I have made several sets of 1934 Ford pickup spare tire side mounts. Every project teaches you something new. That's the fun of it.
that is the fun of it for sure. When you're restoring stuff, it's always handy to know someone with a mill and a lathe. ;)

Luckykid

Barry
Welcome from a bit further west.

Does this mean you are hosting a " Victoria Meet Up"? ;)
Thanks for your response. I think an Island get together would be good. Maybe this

Summer. Right now, I’m reading posts and trying to catch up with you guys. I’m happy to be a member of your group.

Luckykid

Barry
Welcome to the group. :)

Another Calgary boy here.
Thanks for your response. I think an Island get together would be good. Maybe this

Summer. Right now, I’m reading posts and trying to catch up with you guys. I’m happy to be a member of your group.

Perry

Ultra Member

Great bunch of gentlemen here. Just don't try to keep up with them in buying new "toys". I believe that most of Canada's homeless can be tracked back to this site. ;)