• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Includes some metal working

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Cool discussion , I have a bunch of tube amps in my music room downstairs , tubes rule . Yup , I’m a music nut , the gearhead user name is more about guitars n’ amps than tools. I need to take care of a few things , such as , play more , find some people that I can jam with , I’ve had some hand n finger injuries too as well as pain from arthritis. Things that are holding me back , I’m shy , I never really got very good at playing anyways , that and I’m a bit rusty from not playing enough. View attachment 21806
It ain't fair. Life doesn't dole out skills and abilities in any sort equality or fairness I mean, I'd be pleased if I could have the metal working skills many of you folks have but to have them along with musical talent just ain't fair. Pretty cool (and yes I'm a wee bit jealous.);)

ducdon

Super User
Premium Member
Cool discussion , I have a bunch of tube amps in my music room downstairs , tubes rule . Yup , I’m a music nut , the gearhead user name is more about guitars n’ amps than tools. I need to take care of a few things , such as , play more , find some people that I can jam with , I’ve had some hand n finger injuries too as well as pain from arthritis. Things that are holding me back , I’m shy , I never really got very good at playing anyways , that and I’m a bit rusty from not playing enough. View attachment 21806
I know another guy like that. He hang's out in my basement!