Includes some metal working

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Cool discussion , I have a bunch of tube amps in my music room downstairs , tubes rule . Yup , I’m a music nut , the gearhead user name is more about guitars n’ amps than tools. I need to take care of a few things , such as , play more , find some people that I can jam with , I’ve had some hand n finger injuries too as well as pain from arthritis. Things that are holding me back , I’m shy , I never really got very good at playing anyways , that and I’m a bit rusty from not playing enough. View attachment 21806
It ain't fair. Life doesn't dole out skills and abilities in any sort equality or fairness I mean, I'd be pleased if I could have the metal working skills many of you folks have but to have them along with musical talent just ain't fair. Pretty cool (and yes I'm a wee bit jealous.);)

ducdon

Super User
Premium Member
Cool discussion , I have a bunch of tube amps in my music room downstairs , tubes rule . Yup , I’m a music nut , the gearhead user name is more about guitars n’ amps than tools. I need to take care of a few things , such as , play more , find some people that I can jam with , I’ve had some hand n finger injuries too as well as pain from arthritis. Things that are holding me back , I’m shy , I never really got very good at playing anyways , that and I’m a bit rusty from not playing enough. View attachment 21806
I know another guy like that. He hang's out in my basement!