• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

If you need any higher level CAD work....

bigHUN

You can contact me.
I've been in engineering consulting jobs since '04 as a self employed, all time worked for biggest OEM in North America and mostly these were private companies. Semi retired now and feel bored but most importantly I need to brainstorm, no TV and wife is at work during day, cats do theire own game, and btw it is winter time.
If anybody interested I can open these file formats:
Open NX file formats.JPG
And I can save these file formats:
Save NX file formats.JPG

I am a new Product Development Engineer - designer, and I have a brainfart right now.
Please let me know what projects we can work together ;)

little ol' e

Jus' a hobby guy
Thanks for letting us know.

Have several projects coming up in the next couple of months, some of which, will need outsourcing.
Automation cells in particular. PTP should be completed mid February, early march for design approval.
These cells will be piercing, drilling, tapping units.
Would be looking for fully layered 3D modelling with BOM's once things move along.
I will PM you once things shake out further.

Cheers,
Eric

bigHUN

Thanks for letting us know.

Have several projects coming up in the next couple of months, some of which, will need outsourcing.
Automation cells in particular. PTP should be completed mid February, early march for design approval.
These cells will be piercing, drilling, tapping units.
Would be looking for fully layered 3D modelling with BOM's once things move along.
I will PM you once things shake out further.

Cheers,
Eric
Yes, I can do that. What CAD platform you need?