Hi from Langford (Victoria), BC

curmudgeon

(Steve)
Hope all works out, sounds like the lathe may work for you.
I hope so to you. Talked some more with the seller, watched and listened to some videos of it turning, and eTransferred a deposit. Thanks for the link earlier! Now to arrange pickup; he has a bad back and can not help.

I'll be doing a one-day, return trip from Victoria <-> Langley and will have extra room if anyone needs. Is there a CHMW-ship forum where members share travel plans and offers to pick-up/deliver along their route?

curmudgeon

(Steve)
When you get a lathe give me a shout. I have various implements such as engine hoist, timbers etc. that may be useful when you need to get a lathe to your basement.

Chris

"Shout"!!! I have a lathe, just need to get over to Langley and pick it up. If I could rent/borrow your engine hoist that would be a huge help.

Step 1 is to pick it up and just drop it off in my garage; I'll need some time before I can drag it to the basement.

cjmac

"Shout"!!! I have a lathe, just need to get over to Langley and pick it up. If I could rent/borrow your engine hoist that would be a huge help.

Step 1 is to pick it up and just drop it off in my garage; I'll need some time before I can drag it to the basement.
No problem (you can borrow it). I just sent you my email address in a conversation so we can set things up. The stuff is in the Highlands.

Chris