Hi From Elgin County (Southern Ontario)

Mr163

Hello everyone. I ve been looking for a Forum to share ideas and came across this. I have a small back yard shop, I ve been into metal fab for since my early 20's. Purchased a emco maximat standard lathe mill combo about 5 years ago. I recently sold it so i could get a larger lathe 14x40 and maybe a separate mill (depending on when the addition goes in). I am a licensed Electrician and in my previous life was a Tv repair Tech. Hopefully i can contribute to this community and learn a few things along the way>

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome from farmland south of Chatham. You will like this place. Guys like me have a very twisted sense of humour though. Never take me serious.

Mr163

Welcome from Oakville, ON. We like pictures here. What kind of 14X40 did you get?

Craig
We’ll I ended up purchasing a modern tool C0636A it should arrive in about 6-8 weeks as there out of stock. Almost bought the king but the modern was a far better deal.

PaulL

Technologist at Large
Premium Member
Welcome from Victoria, BC! TV repair - there's something I haven't thought about in a long time!