• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Hi do you have a tip how to expand a stainless steel pipe

van123d

Can you just add a bushing between the pipe and whatever it attaches to? no welding and no unknown weakening of the pipe after expanding it.

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
Is this a structural component?

Have you looked into having an aircraft shop do this, then it's done to airworthiness specs.

The one thing with airplanes, when something goes wrong you can't just pull over to have a look.

Marc Moreau

Marc Moreau
No we don't need to be certify on ultra light but I take my time and alway's add a safety cable to make sure. here in Gatineau they don't do nothing for us paramotor and pendular they just work on Cessna or certify plane. We are not in France those guy's know everything on those ultra light.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
ok now we need a picture of you flying it :p

Marc Moreau

Marc Moreau
No problem I just send pictures to the company and he say Marc I will make you a safety cable for protection . ;)