Hello from Windsor Ont.

78Notch

Hi /all
I'm new here Obv.
I was a Mold maker / machinist here in Windsor Ont. for the last 20+ years. I have since moved into service and do not much access to machines at the moment to work on various projects.
I came across this forum looking for a home lathe, thought this was a good place to start.
I have a car I'm building for track days and have other hobbies including electrical projects and welding.
I hope to add some new ideas and tricks to my skillset along the way .

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Lived in Windsor/Amherstburg most of my career. Retired and bought a farm south of Chatham. Retired is a lousy choice of words. Farming is hard work.

I get to Windsor regularly. Let me know if you ever need help.

LenVW

Process Machinery Designer
Premium Member
Welcome from Kitchener !!
I have a design background in Rotational and Vacuum moulds for plastics.
Also built a lot of extrusion tooling for polymers, capital machinery and MH development.

What kind of moulds we’re you building ?

Blouin55

Michel
Hi /all
I'm new here Obv.
I was a Mold maker / machinist here in Windsor Ont. for the last 20+ years. I have since moved into service and do not much access to machines at the moment to work on various projects.
I came across this forum looking for a home lathe, thought this was a good place to start.
I have a car I'm building for track days and have other hobbies including electrical projects and welding.
I hope to add some new ideas and tricks to my skillset along the way .
Welcome from Gaspe

78Notch

Welcome from Kitchener !!
I have a design background in Rotational and Vacuum moulds for plastics.
Also built a lot of extrusion tooling for polymers, capital machinery and MH development.

What kind of moulds we’re you building ?
I work in automotive mostly. Lots of Abs and 2 shot lens tools.
Manifold service now.